“Living the Life” (Hebrews 13)
RELATION TO OTHERS
SUSTAINED LOVE (vs. 1-2) SYMPATHY (vs. 3)
THE POINT: I_____________ with others in need. Matthew 7:12
TRY THIS: Instead of using our own troubles as an e___________ for not helping others – see it as an i_______________ for being more helpful.
RELATION TO SELF
SEXUAL PURITY (vs. 4)
Marriage to be h___________. Marriage bed to be kept p__________.
Ephesians 5:3-7 1 Corinthians 6:18
SATISFACTION (Contentment) (vs. 5-6)
Ecclesiastes 5:10 1 Timothy 6:10-17 Luke 12:15 Psalm 62:10
Job 31:24-28 Hebrews 10:34 1 Timothy 3:3 Proverbs 23:4-5
WHY? God said…..
How to enjoy contentment:
- Realize God’s g___________________.
- Realize God k_________ all – what you n___________.
- Think about what you d______________.
- Realize God’s s___________________.
- Continually remind yourself what are true r_______________.
LIVE THE LIFE…..OF PURITY AND SATISFACTION!