In the Bible, a “type” is:
An “anti-type” is:
Melchizedek is a “type” of _________________________.
Genesis 14 Psalm 110 Hebrews
The Levitical Priesthood:
- All priests were L_______; not all L__________ were priests.
- All priests were subject to the k________________.
- All the Levitical sacrifices were t_____________, not p_________.
- Levitical priesthood was h____________, not because of right living.
- As the sacrifices were temporary, so were the p___________.
Melchizedek’s Priesthood is different.
He was a priest of “God M__________ H___________.”
His was not h______________.
His was c______________ and p______________.
He was a priest and a k__________________.
Melchizedek was a “type” of the reality – who is Jesus Christ!
The King of Righteousness The King of Peace
God Most High – Emmanuel