Why must God keep his promises?
4 REASONS TO TRUST AND THANK GOD:
HIS PERSON Who he ____________.
When God makes a promise, he not only w_____ keep it, He m________!
HIS PURPOSE To redeem the l___________ world.
John 4:22 Deuteronomy 7:7-11
Why did God choose Israel? What was Israel meant to be?
- To proclaim the one true G______. (Isaiah 43:21)
- To reveal the M____________.
- To be God’s p___________ nation. (Exodus 19:6)
Priests are to be mediators between G____ and Man/To s_______.
- To preserve and transmit S______________.
- To show the faithfulness of G_____________.
- To show the blessedness of s__________ God. (Psalm 144:15)
- To show God’s g__________ in dealing with s___________.
Hebrews 9:11-14 Isaiah 14:24
Our purpose? Why the church?
Romans 9:6-8 Ephesians 1:3-4
GOD USE US – FOR YOUR PURPOSE!